Experienced Tampa Family Law Attorneys
Family lawyer, Tampa ready to help your family
At Baccarella & Baccarella, P.A., we understand how overwhelming it can be to be faced with a divorce, child custody or other family law matter. Our Tampa family law attorneys offer highly personalized and professional service so your family does not have to face a difficult legal matter alone. When you rely on us to help you resolve your divorce or other family law matter, we promise to treat each aspect of your case with the compassion and attentiveness it deserves.
Family law attorneys offering the support you need
Family law in Tampa, Florida is specific regarding procedures and factors the court considers when making decisions in your domestic case. Understanding Florida family law is essential to protect your rights and those of your family. If you are contemplating an action in family law or have been served by another person, you need a family law lawyer in Tampa you can trust to guide you to a satisfactory resolution. The attorneys at Baccarella & Baccarella have a combined 50 years of experience helping families with all aspects of marital and family practice areas:
- Divorce, child custody, child support and alimony. Through mediation or litigation, each family lawyer in Tampa at Baccarella & Baccarella fights for your rights to obtain the best possible settlement or judgment, including fair distribution of assets, division of the marital home, child support payments and child custody rights.
- Paternity. A paternity test can conclusively prove who the father of a child is to help fathers reunite with their biological children or avoid unfairly paying child support, and to help mothers obtain the support they need.
- Adoption. When you remarry and the other parent is no longer in the picture, a lawyer in Tampa at our firm arranges for a stepparent adoption to help your new family and give the stepparent decision-making rights and responsibilities.
- Post-judgment modifications. Sometimes the unexpected happens — a lost job or a sudden injury, a financial windfall or a promotion — yet child support payments remain the same despite changed financial circumstances. Our attorneys successfully obtain modifications to increase or decrease child support orders when circumstances substantially change.
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements. Each family lawyer in Tampa, Florida at our firm expects the unexpected and drafts marital agreements that protect both spouses’ interests. Having a contract in place can alleviate stress should you ever face divorce.
- Domestic violence. As family law and criminal defense attorneys, we understand both sides of domestic violence and how it can affect your family.
Contact a Florida family law attorney you can count on
At Baccarella & Baccarella we are dedicated to helping you understand what to look for in a family law attorney and to resolving your case by providing thorough and sensitive representation. To learn more about family law or the divorce process, please see our answers to frequently asked questions or call us at 813-254-8998 or contact us online to schedule your free 20 minute confidential consultation with a Tampa, FL family lawyer.